Miller Paralegal Services
MAIL: Suite 418 – 509 Commissioners Rd W (UPS)
LONDON, ON N6J 1Y5
message Miller Paralegal Services via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: an email or voicemail message to Miller Paralegal Services does not bind us as your representative. Miller Paralegal Services may not be in a position to accept being retained to provide services. Examples are: matters outside the scope of practice for paralegals, matters not in Small Claims Court or Provincial Offences Court, matters where there may be a conflict of interest.
Miller Paralegal Services will only become your representative when all of the following are completed:
- we accept being retained by you for the type of service required;
- the client is properly identified and verified;
- opposing party(ies) have been identified and conflicts check is done;
- we prepare and send to you Representation and Retainer Agreements. These Agreements detail the scope of work to be done and provide the estimate(s) of the legal fees and other costs
- the signed Representation and Retainer Agreements are received by Miller Paralegal Services;
- you provide the required documents and other materials as may be needed in your matter; and
- the required deposit is made on the Retainer.
Miller Paralegal Services does not accept instructions for representation in social media messaging platforms.
To view social media for updates on Miller Paralegal Services :
FACEBOOK: click here
LINKEDIN: click here
ABOUT Nancy Miller