Nancy Miller is an experienced paralegal licensed by the Law Society of Ontario and has been serving London and area* since 1999, primarily focused in the areas of:
Small Claims Court current jurisdictional monetary limit of $35,000
- representing Plaintiffs – where you are the party suing another
- representing Defendants – where you are being sued by another party
- enforcement proceedings where Judgment already obtained
For Small Claims Court FAQ, click here.
For more information on how Miller Paralegal Services can assist you with your Small Claims Court issues, click here.
Provincial Offences Court including:
- traffic tickets (except MTO charges – for those I suggest https://burnessparalegal.com/)
- trespass to property charges
- liquor licence act charges
- municipal by-laws
- Smoking Act charges
- dog owner liability
- fire code
- and many others
To learn why you should possibly fight a charge click here
Document preparation within paralegal scope of practice and process service
* Service Area: London, St Thomas, Woodstock, Kitchener-Waterloo, Hamilton, Cambridge, Mississauga, Stratford, Guelph, Strathroy, Goderich, Sarnia, Chatham and Windsor.
TO REQUEST A CONSULTATION ON YOUR MATTER, contact Nancy via phone or email.
Sending email or voicemail communications to our office DOES NOT establish a paralegal-client relationship.
No paralegal-client relationship is created by the information provided here or by any consultation with Miller Paralegal Services until Representation and Retainer Agreements are fully executed by both the client and Miller Paralegal Services.
For referrals for other legal services, click here